How to become successful fashion blogger | bloging tips and tricks ~ fashionabldunia

 How to become successful fashion blogger | bloging tips and tricks ~ fashionabldunia

Fashion blogger tips and tricks | bloggers fashion tips and tricks ~ fashionabldunia
Fashion blogger tips and tricks |bloggers fashion tips and tricks ~ fashionabldunia


So before we get into the actual steps of starting a fashion blog I wanted to give a little bit of a disclaimer.


fashion blogging is hard work there are a lot of people out there that just think they can to throw a couple posts on the internet and make a ton of money overnight or become famous and unfortunately it just doesn't work that way and if it did I'm pretty surebeverybody would be doing it. Fashion blogging or bloging takes a lot of hard work and a lot of dedication it is absolutely a job if that is what you want to make make of it if you wanted to become full-time fashion blogger or part-time fashion blogger or make aside money in general you're going to need to put in what you want to get out of your fashion blog there is not one blogger on Instagram or on tumblr or on YouTube that just put a bunch of content out there and just waited they're constantly working really hard to create content for their readers that they know will be valuable to them and you're going to want to do the exact same thing that being said I know you guys can do it don't let me discourage you not at all this is just a little bit of a disclaimer for those of you who just think this is going to happen overnight because it doesn't blogging as cliche as it sounds is definitely a mare on and out of sprint so keep that in mind when you're starting your fashion blog and let's get into the first steps.

Read :- Top 10 fashion mistakes to avoid for women's

Read :- 10 easy tips and tricks for men's fashion

1} starting your fashion blog


starting your fashion blog so step number one is to choose a topic for your blog now this might seem super simple and easy but I'm telling you it is not it's hard because a lot of us think well we can just become beauty or fashion bloggers but those are really really broad topics people Google fashion and beauty and style and travel all day every day and the likelihood of your blog coming up in the search engines just with such a broad topic is slim to none when you're first starting so it's really crucial that you create a specialty or a niche within the broad subject of fashion or beauty there maybe you want to be a beauty blogger that specializes in natural remedies for acne maybe you are great at traveling and you want to do a blog all about how to travel in style those are just some examples of.different blog topics that you can choose obviously you want to choose one.that you are completely passionate about and that you just love love talking about whether that's other people are writing about it make sure that your topic is something that you love and that you could talk about again and again and your readers I guarantee you will come back again and again because you're an expert in that specific area. So step number two is...


2} choose a name


choose a name for your fashion blog now that you have your topic obviously you're going to need to choose your name this also might sound more simple than it is because so many people just choose the most random names and it just doesn't work for instance I see a lot of fashion blogs out there called like fashion beauty styling or beauty styling by or all of these kind of strange obscure names and they just get lost in the full of all the other blogs out there so you want your blog name to be three different things one you want it to be easy to spell two you want it to benmemorable and three you want it to be something that correlates even just a little bit with what your blog topic is so again just to give you an example from my own experience my first blog which was on hosted on blogspot com years and years ago was called MY STYLE BLOG it's so funny and so old-school but everyone has to start somewhere so my blog was called MY STYLE BLOG thought it was just a cute kind of a starter name for me however it wasn't a name that could grow with me as my brand grew so when I rebranded and actually launched my fashion styling business my blog and renamed it fashionabldunia because that's the name of my brand and my company and I knew that it was something that when people typed in my name or my company name it would instantly pop up on search engines so you can use your own personal name I have friends that use their kids names if they're cute names that look great together or they can be very specific to your niche or your topic like petite fashion style blog or Rebecca's natural acne cures whatever your name ends up being just remember that it's needs to be memorable and it needs to be something that people can easily type in when they're looking you up on Instagram or on the web.

Read :- 9 crazy tshirt hacks instantly look handsome

Read :- 9 tips to look fit without exercise

3} choose a platform


step number three is to choose a platform for your fashion blog now that you have your topic and you have your name for a blog you're going to need to choose a place to host your site so I'm going to go more into this topic in detail in another article and tell you why I use the platform that I use but just

to give you a little bit of the background when I first started my style blog that I just talked about I was on blogspot calm I think it's called blogger now actually and I know a lot of people still use that and that is a great starting platform if you're not super tech savvy and you just want something easy and just a great way to start your blog right away blogspot.com might be a good option for you for me I also use blogger for my blog and I love it. But if you have knowledge about blogs, website then you can go for WordPress. The other two options would be Squarespace comm and Wix comm those are other great options and they just started doing having blogs as a part of their service

so that might be something that might work for you I would play around with some different platforms and see how far that you get and see which one you like the best and which one makes sense you will have to make it a small initial investment whether it's in blog design if you hire someone to do your fashion blog for you and then to teach you how to run it or just to have the site be hosted in a certain platform so for instance I know Wix comm for their premiums like 11 or 12 dollars a month Squarespace I'm not exactly sure on the cost WordPress is actually completely free you just need to pay for the hosting through GoDaddy com and I believe that in total is about $19.99 a month so just make sure that you know that there's going to be a little bit of initial investment but

play with different platforms and see which one works best for you so now we're on to the...


4} blog design


fourth and final step which is to choose your fashion blog design so you have everything in place to start your fashion blog that you need to choose a design and overall aesthetic for your blog a newbie mistake that I see a lot of people making is to make your site way too complicated like I see all of these sites where there's a million different fonts and colors and pictures and graphics going on and it's just hard on the eyes you want to make sure that your blog is easy to read that when you go to it you know exactly what your topic is you know exactly what the specialty is that you're blogging about and that it's easy for people to navigate another thing that you must make sure that you do is make sure that your site or your website make sure your blog or website is mobile friendly. not mobile-friendly and you can't read it because you're like what the heck's going on everybody's on their phones now everybody is looking you up from either their iPhone or your their android or their iPad so you want to make sure that your site or fashion blog is mobile-friendly...


Read :- 10-style-tips-for-teenage-boys

hope you guys found this article helpful if you did please give it a share with a friend and also please remember to put your comments and questions in the box below I would love to answer any of your questions and like I said potentially make a article on your certain question and it will see you

guys in the next post...


LVKB Music



Thanks for reading


Post a Comment

0 Comments